Epistemics in Science, Engineering and Technology (ESET)
Aims & Scope
Epistemics ina Science, Engineering and Technology (ESET) is a free-access international and multidisciplinary publication which reports on scientific and technical contributions. It is also an international peer reviewed scientific journal dedicated to publish high quality research papers, reviews, and short communications in the fields of environmental sciences, engineering, computer science, natural and technological sciences, medicine, architecture, industrial, and all other applied and theoretical sciences. ESET publishes invited review papers covering the full spectrum of the above fields. The reviews, both experimental and theoretical, provide general background information as well as a critical assessment on topics in a state of flux. The journal is primarily interested in those contributions which bring new insights, and papers will be selected on the basis of the importance of the new knowledge they provide.
General Reviewing Process
This involves the following stages: de
· All papers should be submitted via e-mail, as attachments. The template can be downloaded from the„ Contact us” section of the website. Entire manuscript — including the title, authors, affiliation of authors, abstract, text, acknowledgments, references, tables, figures and legends — should be prepared according to the general guidelines indicated by the ESET Journal.
· Receiving the paper in the required format and using the indicated instructions for authors. the full paper manuscript will be submitted electronically in .doc format. the editors will acknowledge the paper's arriving in good conditions, mark the date, and inform the authors about that. Editors will select articles which comply with the submission requirements. The articles which fail to meet the submission requirements will not be reviewed.
· The members of the Editorial Board will make an initial review of the scientific quality of the article and appoint two referees for specialist review if necessary.
· Articles which conform to scientific standards will be proposed for publication. The articles which have complied with the standards but need some changes or improvements will be returned to authors. Articles which do not meet the scientific standards will be rejected.
· Peer reviewing will be accorded to each paper. The members of the Scientific Committee, experts in the field, will make a peer-review of the article. In cases of uncertainty, the editorial board will discuss the paper and take the final decision upon publication.
· Authors will be notified when a manuscript has been accepted for publication or rejected.
· The referees will use a specific reviewing template.
Reviewing a manuscript written by a fellow scientist is a privilege. It is also an exciting and enjoyable educational experience. However, it is also a time-consuming responsibility. ESET and its editors, authors, and readers therefore appreciate your willingness to accept this responsibility and your dedication. We hope that these Guidelines will help make your job easier. Please the Guide to Authors for more details.